Erling Haaland ready to snub the Premier League?
The January transfer window is fast approaching and, naturally, all the gossip about who is moving where is heating up. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz as we count down to Winter Window 2022.
Journalist Gianluca di Marzio claims that Erling Haaland prefers a La Liga move to the Premier League as their next destination.
The Norway international has been heavily linked with a move away from Borussia Dortmund and the Bundesliga, with a number of English clubs – including Manchester United, Manchester City, Chelsea and Newcastle United – all reportedly interested.
However, that may now be unlikely, as the reporter claims it is not “exactly his dream right now”.
La Liga and Bundesliga are presented as his current preferences, with Real Madrid and Barcelona being the only destinations he sees fit for his next leg.
The 21-year-old is said to have a clause in his current contract that will allow him to leave Dortmund for around € 75million next summer.
However, Di Marzio notes that he won’t necessarily be leaving BVB this summer, who have reportedly filed a new contract offer and believes another year could be key to his progress.
Haaland has scored 13 goals and assisted five times in 11 Bundesliga appearances so far this season, adding four more Champions League and DFB Pokal goals.
– Transfer window preview: Will Mbappe, Haaland move next month?
– FC 100: Messi, Lewandowski are n ° 1; Dominatrix in the Premier League
– Broadcast on ESPN +: LaLiga, Bundesliga, FA Cup (US) | Daily FC
– Tottenham lead the race to sign AC Milan midfielder Franck Kessie on a pre-contract deal in January, reports the Daily Express. The 24-year-old’s deal with the Rossoneri expires at the end of the season, with a number of clubs having been linked with a possible free transfer. However, the report claims Spurs boss Antonio Conte is keen to land him and is currently showing the way.
– Internazionale might be willing to listen to offers from Stefan from Vrij if they can’t get a new contract for the player, Calciomercato reports. The Netherlands international has an agreement with the club that lasts until 2023, but talks are pending on a renewal. There is no intention to speed up the process on the club’s part, but if an offer of € 20million reaches them they would be willing to negotiate a transfer.
– Leeds United consider move for Atletico Mineiro left-back Guilherme Arana, said the journalist Ekrem Konur. The 24-year-old joined the Brazilian club this summer from Sevilla and has played most games since, before making his international debut for Brazil in October. However, Marcelo Bielsa’s side are now mulling over a potential move in an effort to keep them away from potential Premier League danger.
– Leicester City and Newcastle United inquired about the Internazionale midfielder Matias Vecino, according to the journalist Nicolo schira. The Uruguayan international is out of contract at San Siro next summer and has only played a role on the bench for the club so far this season.
– Real Madrid could recall the youngster Reinier of his loan to Borussia Dortmund due to a lack of playing time at the club. Mundo Deportivo says that both Los Blancos and the 19-year-old wants to cut the loan short, having made just 11 appearances in his second stint at the Bundesliga club.