Champions League results: Live updates for AC Milan v Liverpool, Real Madrid v Inter Milan, more
The sixth and final matchday of the UEFA Champions League kicks off Tuesday on Paramount + with eight clashes as Groups A, B, C and D end the game before the remaining groups end on Wednesday. There are only five places left in the round of 16, but many are still at stake with the first place of several groups still to be won. For Tuesday, second place in Group B remains to be won, while the winner of Group D will also be decided, with Real Madrid only having to avoid defeat to Inter Milan. RB Leipzig secured a Europa League spot and a group third place with a win over Manchester City as part of the early action of the day.
In addition to all the games, you can also check out “The Golazo Show” on CBS Sports Network as a one-stop destination for the highlights of the day.
Here is the schedule for the day and how you can watch it:
Champions League schedule, scores
Every hour is
- RB Leipzig 2, Manchester City 1
- PSG 4, Club Bruges 1
- Ajax vs Sporting CP, 3 p.m. (Paramount +)
- Porto vs Atletico Madrid, 3 p.m. (Paramount +)
- Real Madrid vs Inter Milan, 3 p.m. (Paramount +)
- AC Milan vs Liverpool, 3 p.m. (Paramount +)
- Shakhtar Donetsk vs. Sheriff, 3 p.m. (Paramount +)
- Borussia Dortmund vs Besiktas, 3 p.m. (Paramount +)
We’ll be with you throughout the process to provide you with updates, analysis and highlights below: